Thursday 17 April 2014

Update and Stuff~

Hi Bunnies~

Just a little update post~
So I currently have some cosplay stuff being sent to me as we speak, and I hopefully with be getting the last pieces of it soon so I can (finally) do another review!
Until then, I was wondering if there are any other things you'd like to see me blog about! For example my favourite anime/manga, music, stores etc. so you guys can learn a bit more about me~ Maybe I can even post some (video?) tutorials~!
If you have any ideas, please comment your suggestions~
Also, if you would like to stay posted, you can follow me here: http://maddies-usagi.tumblr.com/ to stay posted. Feel free to ask me questions there, or you can also email me at maddies.usagi@gmail.com 

Can't wait to hear from you guys!

xoxox

 

No comments:

Post a Comment